WEEKLY NIGHT CLASSES
- (120) hours classroom training.
- Review of all homework assignments.
- Full instruction and review for report writing assignments.
- (20) hours Individual field training with the instructor.
- Technical documentation training.
- (40) hours field inspection training with a licensed Home Inspector.
- N.A.R.I.E.S. training binder.
- All code check books
- Up to $750.00 for tools including (1) Step ladder, (1) Extension ladder, (2) Flashlight, (1) Water pressure gauge, (2) Circuit analyzers, (2) Screw drivers, (1) Awl, (1) Face mask with HEPA filter, (1) Pair knee pads, (1) Pair coveralls and (1) Hand held tape recorder.
10. All exam and license fees.
“The Fundamentals of Home Inspection”
Washington State Dep’t. of Labor and Industries
This program is approved for WASHINGTON STATE Labor & Industries Retraining program and Work Force Assistance. Home Inspection and Entry Level Job Training
This classroom meets once a week for (40) weeks. It includes extensive field assignments and writing exercises. The course teaches many entry level and beyond job skills including skills like reviewing and narrative writing, self discipline, organizational and computer skills and much more.
This program Includes Home Inspector testing and qualification. and is a career program with entry level, and advanced job training. Entry level job training can be documented and used as a referral from N.A.R.I.E.S..
Best Books To Pass the Test Get the Books These are the only books you need to pass the test, plus our included training binder full of report writing and inspection guidelines. See the Table of Contents
Receive Free (1) Year MEMBERSHIP in N.A.R.I.E.S. for support
Benefit FOR YOU Students may attend any classes as often as they like after final payment. There is unlimited access to our training programs day or night.
Amount cannot be empty